About the role
We have a new opportunity for experienced Administration Officer to join our Pulkapulkka Kari Flexible Aged Care facility located in Tennant Creek, NT. This busy and rewarding role is offered on a permanent, full-time basis.
The Administration Officer will be responsible for a wide range of responsibilities and requires a positive, optimistic approach to complete varying tasks and priorities from reception to personal administration support of the Residential Aged Care Manager / Service manager.
This opportunity will suit a committed person who has care and compassion and enjoys interacting with our aged care residents. As the ideal candidate, you will have previous experience in an administrative capacity, you will have strong computer skills, be able to work independently with minimal supervision and enjoy a busy and fast paced role. In addition, you will enjoy a role that offers variety and is comfortable being hands on and providing operational support to the facility such as collecting the mail, grocery pick up etc if required.
Benefits of working for us
ARRCS is the largest Aged Care Provider in the NT - your career can take you all over the NT including Darwin, Alice Springs, Tennant Creek, Katherine or if you relocate interstate ARRCS are a pathway to Uniting Care QLD:
- Annual pay increases in accordance with our current Enterprise Agreement.
- Salary Packaging through CBB (Approx. an additional $6.3K extra in your wages Per Annum)
- Access to 70,000 Training and Development Courses through our Learning Platform
- Benestar Employee Wellbeing & Emotional Support
Skills & experience
To be considered for this role, you must submit a resume identifying the following skills and experience:
- Prior experience in an administrative or office all-rounder role,
- Great time-management skills and an ability to prioritise your workload.
- A willingness to be hands on and provide support to the Service Manager in the operations of the facility.
- Experience working within a busy and constantly changing environment.
- Good knowledge and experience with MS Office and other software databases.
- Ability to work in a reception environment where you welcome guests and visitors and ensure mandatory requirements are met when entering our facility.
- Presents as a caring and supportive person who enjoys working within the Aged Care industry.
Australian Regional and Remote Community Services (ARRCS) is not-for-profit aged care and community service provider that provide services including Residential Care, Community Care, School Nutrition and Early Learning Childhood programs in the Northern Territory.
Our Vision is to passionately pursue new ways to care where people and communities flourish and lead meaningful lives. ARRCS provides regional care and support to people and their communities throughout the Northern Territory from Darwin to Docker River with a purpose to genuinely connect with the communities we serve and enable our clients to live with pride and dignity.
Before applying you need to have these things
- Currently hold or willing to obtain a National Police Check dated within 3 months of commencement.
- Provide evidence of current year Influenza Vaccination.
- NDIS Workers Screening Check or willingness to obtain if successful in role.
Our staff and volunteers are compassionate and knowledgeable members of the local community, who are committed to providing personalised care and support. More than a service provider, we understand that we are an important part of the regional and remote communities we work in and acknowledge our responsibility to ensure our people are connected to those communities, people and cultures.
If you would like more information on this role, please refer to the attached position description or contact the Talent Acquisition team via email@example.com or phone 08 8982 5222.
Join our team today to benefit the local community that you work in!