About the role
To support the implementation of a new Client Management System within our Home Care Team, ARRCS are actively sourcing a skilled Project Lead to join our team on a 6-month maximum term contract.
This exciting role will see you working with the Home Care team across the Northern Territory as you implement the ‘Care Vision’ CMS. Working with direct Care Vision staff you will manage the setup, data transfers, consultations, and execution of training. This role is at a salary starting at $98,000 base PA FTE (pro-rata to max term) and to commence as soon as possible.
This role would ideally suit an experienced project officer who has previously supported or implemented Client Management Systems previously or, worked on system orientated projects. You will be a self-starter who is able to kick start and prepare, plan and execute to set schedules and budgets. You will work well with minimal management supervision and have strong stakeholder engagement skills. In addition, you will have advanced computer skills, able to adapt and pick up new systems quickly and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
Benefits of working for us
ARRCS is the largest Aged Care Provider in the NT - your career can take you all over the NT including Alice Springs, Tennant Creek, Katherine or if you relocate interstate ARRCS are a pathway to Uniting Care QLD.
- 4 Weeks Annual Leave (PA, pro-rata for maximum term)
- Salary Packaging through CBB (Approx. an additional $200 extra per fortnight in your bank!)
- Access to 70,000 Training and Development Courses through our Learning Platform.
- Benestar Employee Wellbeing & Emotional Support.
- Relocation support for interstate applications.
Skills & experience
To be considered for this role, we will be looking at the following experience and qualifications:
- Previous experience in the use of or implementation of Client Management Systems with preference to systems such as Care Vision.
- Demonstrated experience in project management and knowledge of project management principles.
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with a range of stakeholders to support collaboration of activities to achieve positive shared outcomes.
- Strong time management skills with a demonstrated ability to use initiative and be self-motivated, with the ability to meet deadlines and work with minimal supervision.
- Experience in project evaluation with a demonstrated ability to assess a project based on objectives and report on its short, medium- and long-term outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to respond and adapt to competing priorities whilst working unsupervised.
Australian Regional and Remote Community Services (ARRCS) is not-for-profit aged care and community service provider that provide services including Residential Care, Community Care, School Nutrition and Early Learning Childhood programs in the Northern Territory.
Our Vision is passionately pursuing new ways to care where people and communities flourish and lead meaningful lives. ARRCS provides regional care and support to people and their communities throughout the Northern Territory from Darwin to Docker River with our purpose is to genuinely connect with the communities we serve, and enable our clients with agency, pride and dignity.
Our people are at the center of our organization and ensuring we have the right people in the right roles is the key to the success of our Consumer Centered Service Delivery.
Before applying, you need to have the following
All ARRCS employees are required to have the following. These are not required at time of application, however, must be lodged and or received at commencement.
- A current resume demonstrating the required experience and 2 x references
- A National Police Check dated within the last 3 months.
- Current Influenza Vaccination.
- A current NDIS Screening check or proof of application.
Our staff and volunteers are compassionate and knowledgeable members of the local community, who are committed to providing personalised care and support. More than a service provider, we understand that we are an important part of the regional and remote communities we work in and acknowledge our responsibility to ensure our people are connected to those communities, people and cultures.
So why not join our team today to benefit the local community that you work in!
ARRCS is committed to engagement with people of all ages, from varying backgrounds, cultures and nationalities and we strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with lived experience of disability, people from CALD and the LGBTQI+ communities to submit their applications.
To discuss this opportunity further, please contact our Talent Acquisition team via email@example.com or phone 08 8982 5222.