About the role
Due to increased client intake ARRCS Home Care are currently sourcing an additional skilled Driver - Meals on Wheels to support the delivery of our Meals on Wheels program. This position is being offered on a permanent part-time basis working from 8.30am - 2pm Monday - Friday.
Your role as Driver â Meals on Wheels will see you ensuring the delivery of our meals to our clients are made promptly and in accordance with their appropriate orders. You will be required to travel to people’s homes, deliver the meals with outstanding customer service and then return for the next delivery.
As the ideal candidate, you will be caring and bring your heart and soul to everything you do, you will enjoy providing a respectful customer service to our clients and be comfortable in travelling to people’s homes and delivering their meals.
Benefits of working for us:
ARRCS is the largest Aged Care Provider in the NT - your career with us can take you all over the NT including Darwin, Alice Springs, Tennant Creek, Katherine or if you relocate interstate ARRCS are a pathway to Uniting Care QLD. In addition, your remuneration package includes the following:
- 4 Weeks Annual Leave + 17.5% Leave Loading (pro-rata for part time employees)
- Annual pay rise in accordance to our Enterprise Agreement.
- Salary Packaging through CBB
- Access to 70,000 Training and Development Courses through our Learning Platform
- Benestar Employee Wellbeing & Emotional Support.
Skills & experience:
To be successful in this role, you must demonstrate the following:
- Hold a current First Aid Certificate.
- Previous driving experience ideally in food delivery.
- C â Class Drivers license and access to a reliable vehicle with full-comprehensive insurance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding and patience when working with the elderly.
- An ability to undertake a range of manual handling functions related to the role.
Australian Regional and Remote Community Services (ARRCS) is not-for-profit aged care and community service provider that provide services including Residential Care, Community Care, School Nutrition and Early Learning Childhood programs in the Northern Territory.
Our Vision is passionately pursuing new ways to care where people and communities flourish and lead meaningful lives. ARRCS provides regional care and support to people and their communities throughout the Northern Territory from Darwin to Docker River with our purpose is to genuinely connect with the communities we serve, and enable our clients with agency, pride and dignity.
Before applying you need to have these things:
- Have a current or willing to apply for a National Police Check, all checks must be dated within 3 months of commencement.
- Provide Evidence of 2023 Influenza Vaccination.
- Current working with Children or NDIS Workers Screening check.
- First Aid Certificate (Or proof of enrolment).
Our staff and volunteers are compassionate and knowledgeable members of the local community, who are committed to providing personalised care and support. More than a service provider, we understand that we are an important part of the regional and remote communities we work in and acknowledge our responsibility to ensure our people are connected to those communities, people and cultures.
So why not join our team today to benefit the local community that you work in!
For more information on this role, please refer to the attached position description (excluding SEEK.com) or contact the Talent Acquisition team via 08 8982 5222 or email email@example.com