About the role
ARRCS are seeking experienced Hospitality Worker - Cleaners to join their team. We are sourcing interest from candidates who are looking at both full-time or casual shifts across our two Katherine facilities - Rocky Ridge Aged Care and Katherine Hostel.
Your role as a Hospitality Worker - Cleaner will see you perform general cleaning duties throughout both the facility and clients’ rooms and common areas. You may also be required to support both the laundry and the kitchen if required.
These roles suit committed people who have care and compassion and enjoy interacting with our consumers within our facilities. You will be caring and bring your heart and soul to everything you do.
Benefits of working with ARRCS:
ARRCS is the largest Aged Care Provider in the NT - your career can take you all over the NT including Alice Springs, Tennant Creek, Katherine or if you relocate interstate ARRCS are a pathway to Uniting Care QLD. Employee benefits include:
- Annual pay increases in accordance with our current enterprise agreement.
- Salary Packaging through CBB (Approx. an additional $200 extra per fortnight in your bank!).
- Access to 70,000 Training and Development Courses through our Learning Platform.
- Benestar Employee Wellbeing & Emotional Support.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this role, we would require you to demonstrate the following:
- First Aid Certificate or willingness to obtain.
- Demonstrated experience working in a commercial cleaning environment.
- Demonstrated effective and clear communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to manage and work within a culturally diverse team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- An ability to undertake a range of manual handling functions relevant to the role.
- Proof of or willing to obtain the following mandatory requirements:
- National Police Check (dated within 3 months)
- Proof of 2023 Flu Vaccination
- NDIS Workers Screening Check
Australian Regional and Remote Community Services (ARRCS) is a not-for-profit aged care and community service provider that was established in July 2014. ARRCS operate residential aged care facilities and Home Care support programs within communities across the Northern Territory including Darwin, Alice Springs, Katherine, Tennant Creek, Nhulunbuy, Mutitjulu and Docker River.
ARRCS is a service group of Uniting Care - the health and community service provider of the Uniting Church, and is supported by Blue Care - Also, part of Uniting Care Queensland and one of Australia’s leading residential and community aged care providers.
With over 650 staff across the Northern Territory, we are a true community partner, and our team members live our values of Compassion, Justice, Respect, Working Together and Leading through Learning.
For more information, please refer to the attached Position Description or please contact our Talent Acquisition team via firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 08 8982 5222.
We strongly encourage Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.