About the role
ARRCS Yutjuwala Djiwarr - Nhulunbuy facility are sourcing an experienced Hospitality Worker - consisting of Cleaning, Laundry and Kitchen Hand support to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
This role attracts and hourly rate of $26.04 - $26.56 / hour (pending prior experience).
This role will primarily see you working across the facility providing primarily cleaning and laundry services which includes washing and sorting clothing and linen and general cleaning rooms, floors and public areas.
This role will suit someone who enjoys working withing a laundry and cleaning environment and happy to support other operational areas within the facility when required. You will be a self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision. You will understand the importance of your role and the impact it has on our residents.
Benefits of working for us
ARRCS is the largest Aged Care Provider in the NT - your career can take you all over the NT including Alice Springs, Tennant Creek, Katherine or if you relocate interstate ARRCS are a pathway to Uniting Care QLD.
- Annual pay rise in accordance with our Enterprise Agreement.
- Salary Packaging through CBB
- Access to 70,000 Training and Development Courses through our Learning Platform
- Benestar Employee Wellbeing & Emotional Support
Australian Regional and Remote Community Services (ARRCS) is not-for-profit aged care and community service provider that provide services including Residential Care, Community Care, School Nutrition and Early Learning Childhood programs in the Northern Territory.
Our Vision is passionately pursuing new ways to care where people and communities flourish and lead meaningful lives. ARRCS provides regional care and support to people and their communities throughout the Northern Territory from Darwin to Docker River with our purpose is to genuinely connect with the communities we serve, and enable our clients with agency, pride and dignity.
Our people are at the centre of our organisation and ensuring we have the right people in the right roles is the key to the success of our Consumer Centered Service Delivery.
Skills & experience
To be considered for this role, we will be looking at the following experience and qualifications:
- Ideally, previous experience in a cleaning or laundry environment however, not essential.
- Ability to commit to rostered shifts and understanding of the impact on our residents when allocated shifts are not completed.
- Ability to work well independently as well as with other team members.
- A commitment to genuine, friendly customer service.
- A motivated, enthusiastic, and positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
Before applying, please make note of the following:
All ARRCS employees are required to have the following. These are not required at time of application, however, must be lodged and or received prior to commencement if successful.
- A National Police Check dated within the last 3 months (only required if successful)
- Current Influenza Vaccination
- A current or lodgement of a NDIS Workers Screening Check.
Our staff and volunteers are compassionate and knowledgeable members of the local community, who are committed to providing personalised care and support. More than a service provider, we understand that we are an important part of the regional and remote communities we work in and acknowledge our responsibility to ensure our people are connected to those communities, people and cultures.
So why not join our team today to benefit the local community that you work in!
ARRCS is committed to engagement with people of all ages, from varying backgrounds, cultures and nationalities and we strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with lived experience of disability, people from CALD and the LGBTQI+ communities to submit their applications.
To discuss this opportunity further, please contact our Talent Acquisition team via email@example.com or phone 08 8982 5222.