About the role
ARRCS are currently sourcing multiple qualified and experienced Registered Nurses (RN’s) to support the team and residents across our three facilities in Alice Springs, NT including Hetti Perkins Home for the Aged, Old Times Aged Care facility and Flynn Lodge.
This role will see you delivering best practice, person-centered nursing care to our residents in collaboration with our multidisciplinary health care team. A full position description is available on request.
This exciting role will require you to reside in Alice Springs, Northern Territory, providing the opportunity to:
- Enjoy living and working in remote town in the Northern Territory.
- Work with First Nations residents and learn about local cultural traditions and customs.
- Travel and experience amazing local destinations including MacDonnell Ranges, Kata Tjuta National Park and Kings Canyon.
Remuneration and benefits of working with ARRCS:
ARRCS are offering an exclusive package for skilled Registered Nurses to join our team. Our package includes:
- Penalty driven hourly rate of an Aged Care Registered Nurse Level 2 ranging from $42.30 - $44.43 / hour gross base PA dependent on experience.
- In addition to your base salary - All Registered Nurses will receive a $50,000 PA bonus (exclusive for Alice Springs facilities only).
- Access to full salary sacrifice benefits through CBB Salary Packaging which adds up to an estimate of $6,300 to your annual wages.
- The ability to have Work, Life, Balance with flexibility on rostering and working for a family friendly organisation.
- Access to a skilled and resourced in-house Clinical Education team to support you not only on Aged Care legislation and processes, but to continue to work with you with personal, clinical, and professional development.
- Employment of 2 year maximum-term arrangement and under a lucrative enterprise agreement which allows for overtime rates, weekend, evening shifts, public holiday rates and additional allowances.
Skills and experience required:
To be considered for this role, we do require evidence of the following:
- Current unrestricted AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse.
- Bachelor of Nursing or similar qualification.
- Minimum of 6 months experience as a Registered Nurse, preferably in the Aged Care industry, however, not essential (in addition to Bachelor placements).
- Full working rights to work in Australia.
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary and multi-cultural care team in a range of settings.
- Knowledge of policy review and implementation for clinical governance.
- Experienced in effective interpersonal and written communication skills, including intermediate computer skills as well as skills in automated technology.
- Must have a current Flu Vaccination, Immunisation History, National Police Check, First Aid Certificate, NDIS Workers Screening Check or OCHRE Card and NT Drivers’ License or a willingness to obtain all of the above prior to commencing.
Australian Regional and Remote Community Services (ARRCS) is not-for-profit aged care and community service provider who deliver services including Residential Care, Community Care, School Nutrition and Early Learning Childhood programs throughout the Northern Territory.
Our Vision is passionately pursuing new ways in delivering care where people and communities flourish and lead meaningful lives.
We strongly encourage Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.