About the role
ARRCS are currently sourcing a number of qualified and experienced Registered Nurses (RN) to support the team and residents within our Pulkapulkka Kari Flexible Aged Care facility in Tennant Creek, Northern Territory.
This role will see you providing clinical care to our residents whilst also providing team leadership, supervision and support for less experienced workers to achieve people focused quality care in line with the ARRCS mission.
Remuneration and benefits of working with ARRCS:
ARRCS are offering an exclusive package for skilled Registered Nurses to join our team in Alice Springs, below is what our package includes:
- Penalty driven hourly rate of an Aged Care Registered Nurse Level 2 - $42.30 / hour - $44.43 / hour ($83,574 - $87,800 PA) gross base.
- Access to full salary sacrifice benefits through CBB Salary Packaging which adds approximately additional $6,300 to your wages.
- The ability to have ‘Work, Life, Balance’ with flexibility on rostering and working for a family friendly organisation.
- Access to a skilled and resourced in-house Clinical Education team to support you not only on Aged Care legislation, but to continue to work with you with personal, clinical and professional development.
- Employment terms under a lucrative enterprise agreement which allows for overtime rates, weekend, evening shifts, public holiday rates and additional allowances.
- Relocation support of up to $5,000.
Skills and experience
To be considered for this role, we are asking all applicants to provide evidence of the following skills and experience:
- Current unrestricted AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse.
- Bachelor of Nursing or similar qualification.
- Rights to work in Australia - This package is not offered on a sponsorship basis.
- A minimum of 6 months experience working as a Registered Nurse (in addition to graduate placements) - With preference within a geriatric or aged care environment however, not essential.
- Knowledge of contemporary nursing practices.
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary and multi-cultural care team.
- Experienced in effective interpersonal and written communication skills, including intermediate computer skills.
- Ability to meet and obtain mandatory compliance requirements as stated below.
Australian Regional and Remote Community Services (ARRCS) is not-for-profit aged care and community service provider who deliver services including Residential Care, Community Care, School Nutrition and Early Learning Childhood programs throughout the Northern Territory.
Our Vision is passionately pursuing new ways in delivering care where people and communities flourish and lead meaningful lives.
ARRCS requires all staff to have, or willing to obtain the following:
- National Police Check dated within 3 months of commencement.
- Current year flu vaccination.
- NDIS Workers Screening check.
How to apply
If you enjoy supporting the elderly and would like to experience working with the Northern Territory’s largest supplier of aged care services, please submit your resume and optional cover letter via the links below.
If you would like more information on this role or, discus this exciting remuneration package in more detail, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team via email@example.com or contact 08 8982 5200.
We strongly encourage Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.