About the role
Our new facility located in Gove, Nhulunbuy ‘Yutjuwala Djiwarr’ are currently sourcing a qualified Registered Nurse (RN) to support the team and residents. Using evidence based best practice, you will deliver person-centred nursing care in collaboration with individual/s and the multidisciplinary health care team.
You will provide clinical and team leadership, supervision and support for less experienced clinicians and support workers to achieve people focused quality care in line with the ARRCS mission.
Our facility was named, Yutjuwala Djiwarr meaning ‘little heaven’. The facility is Nhulunbuy’s first aged care centre and will cater for up to 32 residents. The facility will also feature palliative care and renal dialysis services. Yutjuwala Djiwarr was led by Yolngu traditional owners from East Arnhem Land.
As a residential, registered nurse your package includes:
- Relocation of up to $5,000
- Fully furnished, new housing â 1-bedroom units
- Above award, penalty driven hourly rates.
- Remote allowance paid annually at a minimum of $2,500.
- Salary packaging which can add an additional $6,400 PA in your wages.
Skills and experience
To be considered for this role, we would be looking at applicants who are able to demonstrate the following:
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse.
- Bachelor of Nursing or similar qualification.
- Rights to work in Australia
- Commitment to relocate to Nhulunbuy, Gove, NT.
- Demonstrated understanding of resident centred and residential based care services delivery with preference to working with First Nations.
- Knowledge of policy review and implementation for clinical governance.
- Experienced in effective interpersonal and written communication skills, including intermediate computer skills as well as skills in automated technology
Benefits and perks
As an ARRCS employee, you play an important and rewarding role in helping vulnerable people to live life in all its fullness, every day. As ARRCS are a Not-for-Profit Organisation, we also have a host of employee benefits including:
- Attractive remuneration package including accommodation and utilities.
- CBB Salary Packaging available, please click here for more information
- Wellness & Employee Support Services
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Ongoing training and development opportunities including a highly experienced and established in house Clinical Education team and access to an Unlimited training library, with free and 24/7 access to over 70,000 self-paced courses.
Australian Regional and Remote Community Services (ARRCS) is not-for-profit aged care and community service provider who deliver services including Residential Care, Community Care, NDIS, School Nutrition and Early Learning Childhood programs throughout the Northern Territory.
Our Vision is passionately pursuing new ways in delivering care where people and communities flourish and lead meaningful lives.
For more information on this role, or to discuss working and living in Nhulunbuy, please refer to link below with our full position description or contact the Talent Acquisition team via 08 8982 5222 or email@example.com
We strongly encourage Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply.